FS: Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50mm LR/T

bpctcb

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm selling my very nice used Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50mm LR/T rifle scope. It has an illuminated TMR (Tactical Mill Reticle), M1 turrets and side focus. It is in excellent condition; no scratches on the glass. It does very faint ring marks otherwise it looks like new. I am the original owner. The scope comes with the box, factory cover and Leupold cloth. Also included is a 4" sunshade, Leupold flip-up aluminum cover for the objective end and a Butler Creek flip-up cover for the eyepiece. If I can find my Mildot Master I'll throw that in, too. You will not be disappointed in this scope. Asking $950 TYD; payment via PayPal or postal money order. I might do a partial trade for a SO Cimarron w/ stove jack, but otherwise not interested in trades.

I guarantee my items to be as described. If I have misrepresented any item then it can be returned (in the same condition that I sent it in) for a full refund. I take great pains to accurately describe my items and I go over them with a fine tooth comb before listing them.

Thanks for looking!

BP

Last edited:
OP
B

bpctcb

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bump.

I will be out of town June 22-25th for Cub Scout summer camp. Any questions/offers sent during that time will be responded to at a later date.

BP