FS: Western Mountaineering 30° Megalite, excellent like new condition, 6', wide

mackgriggs

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: SOLD!

I have a Western Mountaineering Megalite for sale, like new condition. Not a single blemish, scratch, tear, smell, stain, etc. This is the 6' version, in blue color. Western Mountaineering makes a variety of width bags..this is in the "wide" series of bags.

Has a full length zipper draft tube and a overstuffed top neck baffle. Western Mountaineering makes top-tier bags, top of the industry. Comes with original stuff sack and a mesh storage sack.

Western Mountaineering doesn't allow retailers to put sales on their bags, so the only way to get one on sale is to buy used.

Megalites are $460...I'm selling for $320 shipped free. Just PM me if you have any questions!

zY8G9S6.jpg

BMzkPfb.jpg

vo72dxP.jpg

Last edited:

LostArra

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Western Mountaineering Megalite for sale, like new condition. Not a single blemish, scratch, tear, smell, stain, etc. This is the 6' version, in blue color. Western Mountaineering makes a variety of width bags..this is in the "wide" series of bags.

Has a full length zipper draft tube and a overstuffed top neck baffle. Western Mountaineering makes top-tier bags, top of the industry. Comes with original stuff sack and a mesh storage sack.

Western Mountaineering doesn't allow retailers to put sales on their bags, so the only way to get one on sale is to buy used.

Megalites are $460...I'm selling for $320 shipped free. Just PM me if you have any questions!

zY8G9S6.jpg

BMzkPfb.jpg

vo72dxP.jpg

Nice deal.
I tried a 40% off code at an online outdoor retailer one time on a WM Badger. The sale went thru and I got the bag. Some heads probably rolled because within a day of delivery a WM exclusion was prominently displayed on the site.

Xfactor

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How wide is "wide" and how compact does it compress? Also what fill is in it?

Thanks!

OP
M

mackgriggs

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Shoulder/Hip/Foot measurements are 64"/56"/39". Compare this to Western Mountaineering's slimmer cut bags (like a summerlite), which is 59"/51"/38". Its a big difference once you are in it....I can lay on my back, and both arms can be on my side with plenty of room to move around. I can lay on my side too and bring up a knee to my chest without a problem too (and have the other still stay straight).

Western Mountaineering uses 850+ Fill power....and ethically sourced (one reason why western mountaineering bags are on the expensive side). You can read about them on their website clicking the "about" and "product details" links at the top of their site.

K5Hunter

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man,

Wish this was for sale 3 weeks ago. I just bought one. Paid alot more.

Bump

OP
M

mackgriggs

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, forgot to mention that this is a left zip. (preferred for right handers).