FS: Wild Things Andinista pack and 2-door bibler I-tent

epicaaron

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling some mountaineering gear that may be of interest to backpack mountain hunters.

Pack: 2010 (ish) wild things Andinista, in red, rare pre-bullet pocket model, size M. Good condition with some scuffs repaired with seam grip. This is a legendary alpine climbing pack that has recently become popular in certain military circles. The pack is light (3lbs, 8 oz), and can shrink down amazingly well due to the side compression zippers. This is a nice option if you want a single pack that hunts well on day trips, and then can expand to carry elk quarters, or if your high hunt is based out of a wilderness base camp. The pack is frameless, which has pluses and minuses and certainly requires experienced users. I have hauled a lot of meat out of wilderness areas with this pack, when fully expanded it can fit large bull elk quarters bone in, or, 1/2 a mule deer boned out and a high hunt camp. The back panel padding is easily removed and can unfold to form a full length (narrow) sleeping pad, and the extended snow skirt on the bag was designed so that you can use the pack as an emergency bivy sack that will come up to your arms. Made in NH by burly, heavily bearded dudes, this pack won't let you down in the BC. $100 plus any shipping. The current Andinista can be found here, mine lacks the bullet pocket on the back: Andinista Pack MIL

IMG_20180424_142054619-738x1312.jpg

– Wild Things

Tent: 2-door custom I-tent. One of the last custom Biblers before BD stopped the custom program and re-badged the tents. The second door is exactly the same as the first with a full bugnet inner door, the stiffened peak above the door, full storm flap, etc. The 2-door I-tent is really livable in warm weather and also much easier if you have two people using the tent. The tent has some patched crampon holes on the bathtub floor in front, and a few scuffs on the floor covered with tape and seamgrip; the fabric looks new, all seams have been sealed, and it is bomber. This is a great tent for extended trips in ugly conditions. $300 plus any shipping. The current BD I-tent is hear: https://www.blackdiamondequipment.com/en_US/tents-and-bivys/i-tent-BD810050.html

IMG_20180429_121401228-738x1312.jpg
IMG_20180429_121502001-738x1312.jpg

If you are interested I can send you a bunch of pictures of the tent or pack.
PM, or call/text for info: 603-397-2712

Last edited: