FX 120

nhyrum

Lil-Rokslider
https://autotrickler.com/ is the website that sells basically the kit to convert the scale. I believe he has linked somewhere for places to buy the whole kit, since Adam only sells the kit, no scale.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

carter33

WKR
Unknown munitions sells a full kit and scale. Plus great customer service. Have been wanting to buy one for a while now also. The newer v4 autotrickler is coming out soon also though, no difference in performance from what Iv heard but maybe a little more user friendly.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
CE is who is taking the orders for autotrickler if you want a scale combo.

Unknown Munitions is good as well.

Trippy

Lil-Rokslider
CE was usually the cheapest place to buy the scale on it's own. They also have a waiting list for the combo with Autotrickler. I thought Unknown was first come first serve while in stock so you gotta be quick, they sell fast. Old Will Knott sells the scale but it's a bit more than CE.

If you buy them separate you can set the scale up per MacDonald's instructions easily. All his instructions are easy to follow. MacDonald's kit has everything you need regardless where you get the scale. Get a calibration weight with the scale, 100 gram. The scale's included instructions aren't terrible to follow but it has all models in it so you just have to know what you're looking at. A little more technical to read but once set up it's easy to use.

Last edited: