GAME BAGS???

What game bags are your favortie and why??? Looking at big ones for elk, antimicrobial ive heard definetly go with, will be deboning in field if successful

OldGrayJB

WKR
Caribou gear- Carnivore III for boned out elk. They're heavy enough to be sturdy, but still lightweight. Any of the synthetic bags will work. They're all very similar.

OP
Bighunt531
Hey thanks for the input , i appreciate it! Il look into them

TruckMonkey

Lil-Rokslider
Ryan Lampers just did a YouTube video and had some that looked really small for fitting in your pack. I use caribou but am gonna look into the ones Lampers had.

OP
Bighunt531
I also heard the guys from born and raised were coming out with some but not sure when

I bought dome from walmart.. i think they were primos or bob allen. They're synthetic materials very similar to the T.A.G. bags. Think i laybe $15 or $20 for 4. They work just as good as the others. We'll see about durability. But for $15 bucks i dont care if i only get two or three seasons out of them. Totally worth it!

slatty

WKR
I have the Allen bags and have packed out a few with them so far. They work great for me and clean up well. Black ovis makes nice ones too. Tag and caribou seem like top notch bags on here but I don't know them myself.

I started with the Alaska game bags and moved to TAG. They work great and somE of the elk versions are almost big enough to use as a bivy. If you are going out you meat, you may not need that much bag so pay attention to sizing.

WTFJohn

WKR
Argali; I have used both the smaller High Country & larger M.O.B. bags on deer, elk, bear; and antelope. Much better than the cloth bags I was using before. Helped two friends get the last of their two cows out, they had the TAG bags and the Kuiu bags & both seemed pretty durable (other than a bird getting into one overnight); no idea on the compressed size of those bags though.

Lawnboi

WKR
The argali bags are pretty awesome. I haven’t used tag but have used caribou and black ovis. I’d buy the argali set again before I’d go with either of the other two.

The argali are light and the meat doesn’t stick quite as bad as the other two brands I got. Iv filled all of them up quite a few times, they all work.

Argali bags are made in the US as well. I don’t believe the other bags I have are

MajorAR

Lil-Rokslider
KUIU handled game bags. They are legit. Built like a tank and are lightweight....and handles.