GARMIN inREACH MINI SALE

Cody_W

WKR
Hey y’all,

The guys over at GoHunt are running one heck of a deal for anyone looking to pick up a new sat communicator. I picked one up last year and do not think there is a better one out there. $75 off for a total under $275.

Happy hunting,
Cody

Moosejaw and Cabela's have them for the same price. Combine it with Active Junky and you can get 13% cashback for Moosejaw, 10% cashback for Cabelas. Going the Moosejaw route, you can effectively get the Mini for $240.

ryan80

FNG
when i clicked on mossejaw from Active Junky it said that Garmin is excluded.

tdhanses

WKR
FYI... S and S Archery has it for 274.90 and a 10% rokslide discount, code rokslide.

Tagged.... waiting to see if they go on a sale a bit more but if not may have to order from the two above websites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just checked S&S and it looks like they are sold out of mini's

Black Ovis still had them as of this morning so I ordered one.

Last edited:
I just checked S&S and it looks like they are sold out of mini's

Black Ovis still had them as of this morning so I ordered one.

Did you use the rokslide 10% off on top of the sale price? It says promo not valid when I try to use it

Beanyray

FNG
Did you use the rokslide 10% off on top of the sale price? It says promo not valid when I try to use it

The rokslide10 worked on blackovis, I ordered one last week. $250 total, great deal

clint6760

FNG
Blackovis said the discount didn’t apply. Ordered from s&s archery and discount worked for $247 shipped. Great price.