Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph

Does anyone know if there are any in stock anywhere? After playing with one this weekend I am getting one and sending the Magnetospeed down the road.

SloppyJ

WKR
Does anyone know if there are any in stock anywhere? After playing with one this weekend I am getting one and sending the Magnetospeed down the road.
If you find one let me know. I've been waiting patently. Not a fan of sending my money out on a future shipment.

CMP70306

Lil-Rokslider
Got a Xero ordered, but not expecting it until January. Does anybody have any experience using the Xero with a suppressor? Had issues with a LabRadar not triggering when shooting suppressed.

I got mine specifically because I got tired of my LabRadar missing shots, hasn’t missed a shot including subs with a Nomad L that are hand clap quiet.

JGRaider

WKR
CS Tactical in Cali had some last week, so I can't say for sure now. I'm due to get it tomorrow.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Has anyone received their Garmin from Pew Pew Solutions?
Nope. I emailed them and they said they were expecting. To ship between December 8 and 15.

A few days later they sent out another email basically telling people to stop asking when their garmin would ship and offering some discount on a case to put the garmin in.

I’m hoping I get shipping notification this week because I have some projects to work on.

I received mine a week ago from a member on here. All I can say is WOW. I have fired 5 arrows, 45 rifle bullets and 50 handgun bullets. It did not miss a single one. Setup was easy as can be and viewing your shot strings on your phone is great. I am thoroughly impressed.

Nope. I emailed them and they said they were expecting. To ship between December 8 and 15.

A few days later they sent out another email basically telling people to stop asking when their garmin would ship and offering some discount on a case to put the garmin in.

I’m hoping I get shipping notification this week because I have some projects to work on.
Thanks for saving me the time of emailing them. I too have some projects I’m waiting to get rolling on due to the need for a chrono.

Their online store shows a side to ship date in January…so I’m hoping that is for new orders and not all of our existing orders.

If I have to wait that long, I might just cancel it and see if I could get one through Cabelas with some 10-15% off deal.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Thanks for saving me the time of emailing them. I too have some projects I’m waiting to get rolling on due to the need for a chrono.

Their online store shows a side to ship date in January…so I’m hoping that is for new orders and not all of our existing orders.

If I have to wait that long, I might just cancel it and see if I could get one through Cabelas with some 10-15% off deal.
Well they said to expect shipment between the 8th and the 14th.....Today is the 14th and...............no shipping info. I'm starting to get frustrated with them and their lack wanting to deal with customers. I mean how dare people who send them 550.00 a month and a half ago ask for updates.

Edit: I just checked my email and they said between the 8th and the 15th.

JGRaider

WKR
I got mine last week and took it to the TX Panhandle for a few days. Launched about 60 rounds at rocks/targets in between hunting. The Xero never missed a shot, is really intuitive to set up, and compact as everyone says. If it hold up it's a real winner.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Pew pew solutions just sent out an email, I thought it was my shipping notice but it basically said I’d be waiting another 3 weeks.

Does anyplace have these in stock? I think I want to cancel my order with pew pew solutions and buy from some place that has things in stock.

CCooper

WKR
Pew pew solutions just sent out an email, I thought it was my shipping notice but it basically said I’d be waiting another 3 weeks.

Does anyplace have these in stock? I think I want to cancel my order with pew pew solutions and buy from some place that has things in stock.
Arrowhead Rifles sent out an email this morning they were re-stocked.