Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph

Well I’m a 10/24er…and no shipping for me. Just the obligatory “we’re sorry” email. It’s a real punch in the ole wanker.
That’s what happened to me, based off how slow things have been I’m not willing to wait until February or March to get it.

Ordered mine off Cabelas website on Christmas and got it yesterday. Sent a few foulers and checked my zero. Picked up every single shot.

Attachments

• IMG_5614.jpeg
    IMG_5614.jpeg
    460 KB · Views: 31
Grabbed one at S&S and sent a request to cancel and refund my order at pew tactical hopefully they don’t mess around and just cancel it so I don’t have to ram a Visa charge back on them

I had a back order on midway and was able to get one on the way from front range gun dog and already got shipping. I was able to successfully cancel midway as well. I feel for yall 10/24 pew pew guys thats a kick in the balls.

I had a back order on midway and was able to get one on the way from front range gun dog and already got shipping. I was able to successfully cancel midway as well. I feel for yall 10/24 pew pew guys thats a kick in the balls.
I see these companies posting “we’ve got 20 in stock”, then companies like pew pew solutions just selling as much as they can when they have nothing in stock. Seems like a poor business model.

They had a few other best things for sale that I was thinking of buying but after waiting ~ 10 weeks and being told to not call and bother them, I’ll just spend my money elsewhere.

Like Ben said earlier, pew pew solutions is nothing more than a sketchy tactical larper website. F them, I hope they enjoyed the interest free loans they got from everybody who has been waiting.

Grabbed one at S&S and sent a request to cancel and refund my order at pew tactical hopefully they don’t mess around and just cancel it so I don’t have to ram a Visa charge back on them
You should ram the visa charge back at them. They have been borrowing your money interest free.

I sent an email and asked Pew Pew to cancel my order and ordered with S&S. There is a lack of transparency on how many the Pew Pew guy sold, I'm guessing a whole lot more than he expected.

I sent an email and asked Pew Pew to cancel my order and ordered with S&S. There is a lack of transparency on how many the Pew Pew guy sold, I'm guessing a whole lot more than he expected.
Apparently garmin didn’t send him as many as he ordered. Like 47 of 80 or something. No matter, I’m just frustrated because I waited so long giving them the benefit of the doubt. I could have bought elsewhere a long time ago. I even sold my other chronograph in preparation for getting the new one.

Apparently garmin didn’t send him as many as he ordered. Like 47 of 80 or something. No matter, I’m just frustrated because I waited so long giving them the benefit of the doubt. I could have bought elsewhere a long time ago. I even sold my other chronograph in preparation for getting the new one.
My suspicion is he ordered fewer, sold more than expected, then placed more orders. He appeared to be prepping to disappoint when he earlier talked about filling orders in the order they were received, if everything goes out in one or two days, who cares, but if you expect weeks between you start smoothing things over early. If I had know how long the wait would be up front, I would not mind so much. If he had not charged my card up front, I would not mind so much. I'm not grumpy about it, just preferred to give my money to S&S as they had stock and I like them as a company. I could wait and save money, but chose not to.

In other news, I was suppose to go to a local range orientation after work so I have a place to shoot, but work ran late, so I will have to go next week instead.

My suspicion is he ordered fewer, sold more than expected, then placed more orders. He appeared to be prepping to disappoint when he earlier talked about filling orders in the order they were received, if everything goes out in one or two days, who cares, but if you expect weeks between you start smoothing things over early. If I had know how long the wait would be up front, I would not mind so much. If he had not charged my card up front, I would not mind so much. I'm not grumpy about it, just preferred to give my money to S&S as they had stock and I like them as a company. I could wait and save money, but chose not to.

In other news, I was suppose to go to a local range orientation after work so I have a place to shoot, but work ran late, so I will have to go next week instead.
I’m with you on all of those points, o wish I could say the same about the grumpiness level, I’ve had some pretty frustrating customer service issues this past few weeks and this is just one more.

I’m with you on all of those points, o wish I could say the same about the grumpiness level, I’ve had some pretty frustrating customer service issues this past few weeks and this is just one more.
That sucks.

You should ram the visa charge back at them. They have been borrowing your money interest free.

They responded first thing this morning and cancelled and said they refunded me so ya while I’m unhappy about the situation it should be taken care of and now I know S&S will come through.

I see these companies posting “we’ve got 20 in stock”, then companies like pew pew solutions just selling as much as they can when they have nothing in stock. Seems like a poor business model.

They had a few other best things for sale that I was thinking of buying but after waiting ~ 10 weeks and being told to not call and bother them, I’ll just spend my money elsewhere.

Yeah. Seems like you have to get to understand business's practices or be prepare to be disappointed anymore. I have a couple things on order from a forum darling that will take multiple months but were "In-stock" when i purchased. Not mad about it, i knew the situation when i purchased, but i could see others that are unfamiliar feeling misled and wouldn't blame em.

Yeah. Seems like you have to get to understand business's practices or be prepare to be disappointed anymore. I have a couple things on order from a forum darling that will take multiple months but were "In-stock" when i purchased. Not mad about it, i knew the situation when i purchased, but i could see others that are unfamiliar feeling misled and wouldn't blame em.
I’ve had so many poor customer service interactions in the past month I’m starting to feel like poor service is just the normal thing now.

At this point I have zero sympathy for companies that perform poorly. I honestly hope pew pew solutions goes under. One less shady business out there. I know it’s petty but whatever.

I recently had one place try to charge me a 30% restocking fee unless I wanted to trade the product out. The kicker was that they wouldn’t just let me send the one I didn’t want in to be traded out, I had to actually buy the new one and wait 2-3 weeks to get refunded. This was a company I’ve probably spent 10k at over the past few years.

It’s all just a money grab, companies selling stuff they don’t have and they know they won’t have (pew pew solutions), companies trying to charge for returns, advertising free shipping then having some loophole of why you don’t qualify for it.

For the record too, my pew pew solutions refund is locked up. I’ll be doing a visa chargeback with them. It took them about .5 seconds to take my money, I shouldn’t have to wait 5-7 days to get it back.

Rant over.

Last edited:
Back