Gauging intrest Kifaru Scout and other items

ffemt94

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello everyone I am posting up my Kifaru scout either for sale or for trade, at the moment i don't really have a set in stone price yet but feel free to make me an offer for it! It includes the Kifaru scout bag, 2 Kifaru mini longs with malice clips, 2 Kifaru stash it pockets, Kifaru Organizer, a IFAK pouch and a padded PALS belt with it. (The highlander pouch is not for sale) I also would not minding trading this for a Kifaru X-Ray, HPG gear or another high end pack. I am open to offers and the worse that i can say is no :). I also have a new Gerber Dime Micro multi tool that is new without the box for sale for $20 Shipped, Blackhawk tactical 2 handgun mag holder New in the box $25 shipped. Last but not least a leather handmade spice kit for sale for $15 Shipped. If you need more pics or information please let me know!
Payment forms: Paypal (F&F Only)
Shipping method: USPS (unless the buyer would like a different service but you pay the fee)
Returns: No
Kifaru Scout Pics
2nk6t5t.jpg

2a4wphg.jpg

1zp7768.jpg

1zpk0ht.jpg

Gerber Dime, Mag holder and spice kit
2vsevww.jpg

Thanks for looking!

OP
ffemt94

ffemt94

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yeah it was, i got it from DVLSBRGAD on the kifaru forum.

Last edited:
OP
ffemt94

ffemt94

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Take the scout set up, dime and mag holders for $325 shipped in the US!

OP
ffemt94

ffemt94

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Take the scout set up, new gerber dime and new blackhawk mag dual mag holder and IFAK kit for $325 shipped in the US! Plus a new RAT 1 folder in black, 2 handmade cinch bags from a member on the jungle training forum! Really trying to get the funds to buy one of the two kryptek x-rays for sale right now on another forum. For $425 get everything listed above plus the plate carrier.

OP
ffemt94

ffemt94

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
$300 shipped for the scout setup. I know UCP isn't everyone's pattern but you can always dye it would really live to get rid of this.

pew

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I may be interested in just the scout, no pockets, no belt, just the bag and shoulder straps. Not sure if you want to part it out or not, but if so, what do you need for the above option?