Gear Aid

So a few weeks back Bob Wards Sporting Goods started a big sale on winter gear, and the bulk of the other store inventory. I found a lone McNett Tactical Field Fix Kit with the hunting packs. The kit pouch was supposed to contain tape, cordage, a sewing kit, tenacious tape, and assorted buckles and zip ties. I bought the kit and headed home only to later discover some items were missing or had been pilfered from inside.

I sent an email to Gear Aid to complain about the missing items, as Gear Aid had purchases McNett Tactical years back. Within a day or two I received an email from their National Sales Manager, who requested a phone call so we could discuss the issue. I called and he advised that Gear Aid had purchased McNett 8 years ago, and although they do business with both Bob Wards and Al's Sporting Goods (owns BWs), any McNett items should have been long since sold or pulled from the shelves. He advised the kit I bought was just an artifact of days past, and it didn't surprise him items had been pilfered from it over the past 8 years, as it floated around the shelves at Bob Wards.

The National Sales Manager asked for my address and said he would send me a package to make up for the loss. I received the following items this morning. A tip of the hat to Gear Aid and their management for going above and beyond with customer service. 20230308_114802.jpg

CorbLand

WKR
Als Sporting Goods marking garbage for sell and putting it on the shelf? Shocking.