Getting married.

G Posik

WKR
Congrats on the marriage. Keep her happy and life is good. This year will be the first year I am not elk hunting or other hunting. But I will be away for work and elk hunting opening 10 days. Oh well 23 years and I have made 3 of my anniversaries.

Glenn

tstowater

WKR
Classified Approved
DO NOT HAVE A CHILD DURING HUNTING SEASON!

Randy

Best advice I could give also. I have a daughter who was born on Oct. 2nd. She complained I missed her B-day every year, and, she was right.

Congrats and hope the day is one to remember forever.:)

OP
CaseyU

CaseyU

WKR
Thank you all for your words and wisdom. It was a great day and we would not have changed a thing. Sorry dr. I guess our family was so big we shorted a lot of people out ;). But i still love you. Haha. Thanks again and i am sure you guys will here some of the adventures i encounter.
Casey

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you all for your words and wisdom. It was a great day and we would not have changed a thing. Sorry dr. I guess our family was so big we shorted a lot of people out ;). But i still love you. Haha. Thanks again and i am sure you guys will here some of the adventures i encounter.
Casey

Haha no problem bro! I don't think I invited you to my wedding either;)

stephen b

WKR
Casey- Congrats!

Best thing that ever happened in my life was marrying my wonderful wife 33 years ago this year. Since then- (4) healthy happy grown children -( who are just wonderful human beings- thanks in the largest part to them having a super Mom) and so far (1) grandson- it has been and is a very good ride. Done right- it gets even better over time.

Love her and cherish her, and do your best to keep her happy- and she will bless you and keep you happy; and you both will have a happy life! It to me is a major recipe for having a successful life while we are here.

Enjoy the ride.

Shrek

WKR
My feeling is that living in sin has a lot going for it ! That and a vasectomy. Why does a divorce cost so much ? Because it's worth it !
Just a little FYI , my sons private school tuition was $18,000 this year of which $10,000 was covered by scholarship and it was still a killer. Add in books and extracurricular activities and we were well over $10,000 out of pocket. Next year he starts college . Even after prepaid tuition it's still over $15,000 a year. When they say it takes a quarter of a million dollars to raise a kid they are not joking. Getting married and starting a family has it's rewards but damn !

vcb

WKR
Congrats man! Best thing I ever did. Don't make any plans for sept. Ever! Make sure she knows that it's elk season!! Haha. Have fun!

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats to you and your bride Casey!

Congrats man! Best thing I ever did. Don't make any plans for sept. Ever! Make sure she knows that it's elk season!! Haha. Have fun!

Or take her with you. Last year our hunting season stretched from August through late November, and we have even more trips planned for this year! No hassles about time in the field when you go together :)