Giveaway! SKRE Gear Venture pant

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rokslide and SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear have teamed up for an exciting opportunity for a Rokslide member to win free SKRE Gear. Winners will be randomly selected from the list of contributors on or about September 30th by the SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear staff.

334265e7fe1e5043aa55d054980118c4.jpg

Enter to win a pair of SKRE Gear newest offering Venture Flex pant

13e2dec223c49e9d3bbf44ac37af0391.jpg

Introducing the all-new Venture Flex Pants, designed to elevate your hunting experience. Designed with four-way woven stretch fabric, these pants redefine comfort and functionality. The lightweight design guarantees proper mobility, while the fabric breathability keeps you cool and collected during intense pursuits. Whether you're traversing challenging landscapes or patiently stalking your prey, the Venture Flex Pants provide the ultimate blend of performance and comfort, making them an essential addition to your hunting gear arsenal.

Entering is simple-- Just reply in the thread below what your favorite pair of pants is.

**RULES***

To be eligible to win a participating member will have a minimum of 25 posts by the stated deadline of September 30th AND agree to post a first impressions of the Venture Flex Pant in the 2023 member review thread. Failure to comply with or attempt to bypass any rules will result in swift disciplinary measures up to and including permanent banning from the community.

Last edited:

Roger17

Lil-Rokslider
My favorite pants are my hardscrabble pants, but I've been wanting Skre to come up with a pant like the Venture. All the pocket and hip zip benefits in a "stretchy" lightweight pant.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Entering is simple-- Just reply in the thread below what your favorite pair of pants is.

My favorite pants are Eddie Bauer Guide

CorbLand

WKR
I really like my Badlands Ion pants. I dont think they make them anymore.

The Weatherproof Vintage pants from Costco are being used this year and so far, I will be buying more.

nobody

WKR
I've been a fan of the King's XKG for many years, but stumbled upon the Blackovis Granite Peak pants last year. Between the two they've become my two favorites

Have a few different pant options but none I'd call favorites at the moment. Closest would be the og Zions. But maybe these would check all the boxes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unckebob

WKR
My favorite pants are the cheap Cabela's pants I have. Perfect for deer blind hunting in Texas.

Looking to upgrade for my planned trip to Wyoming next year (if I draw the right tag).