Glass options

I'm currently running a three optic setup hunting mule deer both in the mountains and in the desert. I run an older Steiner 8x30 as my chest bino, a vortex vulture 15x56 as my tripod bino, and a Minox 16-30x55 MD50W. The spotter rarely comes out with me, it's practically useless for my hunting style, and I don't think it serves any advantage over the vultures. The Steiner is not great in terms of glass quality, and I feel like it's not optimum for the low light situations that I've seen most of the deer in. The only optic I'm happy with as of now has been the vultures, but I feel like there's room for improvement there too.

I've been considering selling the three optics, and purchasing a "do it all" bino for my purposes. I'm not a trophy hunter by any means, I'm actually looking at filling my first deer tag this year (after a lot of close chances hunting archery, I decided that I pull out the rifle this year and see if my odds are any better). The binoculars I have in mind are:
- Meopta Meopro HD (or HD plus) 10x42
- Meopta Meostar 10x42
- Zeiss SFL 10x40
- Swarovski EL 10x42
- used Swarovski SLCs

To purchase the 1000USD+ options, I would probably be able to afford them for next season rather than the upcoming one, I just don't know if tis worth it or not, and I honestly don't know how much I could sell all my optics (plus a Zeiss Conquest MC 4.5-14x50) for so that I could purchase the more "alpha" glass sooner. I'm looking forward to your opinions.

RussGS

Lil-Rokslider
Of that list the meopro is one I have no experience with. All the rest are all great options.

The Meostar HD is the best value, and is a great bino. It’s almost as good as the SLC. If budget is a concern it’s the clear winner. Buy a used 10x42 for~$600 and you will be set.

Otherwise, try as many as you can and see what works best for you.

You won’t be disappointed in the Zeiss SFL. I took a big risk buying them for a high country archery mule deer hunt without looking through them and I can honestly say they shocked me with how great they were. Totally worth the money in my opinion

This same question has been asked on this forum more times than I can count. All OP needs to do is some searching of previous posts/threads and there is a wealth of information on this topic. That being said - there is no such thing as the perfect binouclar - also, the list that you are considering are all fine choices and from there it is all about preferences,