Gen 1 razor 16-48x65
Leupold McKenzie bx-1 12x50
Razor 4000 range finder

Working towards
Swaro Ats 25-50x65
Swaro NL pure 12x42
Tricer AD
Razor 4000 rf

You are digging that little spotter eh? I don’t have a really good way to justify a spotter, but I think I could justify a small one, if for nothing else just taking pics. Just haven’t been that impressed with the mini spotters, but I haven’t looked through them yet

My setup is pretty spartan, 12x NL in the harness and that’s it with an outdoorsmen stud, sirui 024sk and a VA5 pan head
I know you like a go fast light setup, but I would bet you'd really enjoy a spotter. Especially for taking pics/video. It definitely helps on the solo longer range shooting setups.
I never wanted to carry the weight until a couple years ago, mines the atx 85, while not the light mini spotter, I never leave home without it

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

rcb2000

WKR
Swarovski el 10x42
Aziak adapter (prob switch to a Wiser Precision)
Slik 634
Sirui ball head
Athlon Ares 15-45x65

I thought I wouldn’t mind glassing off a ball head that has a pan function, but I really missed a pan head with a handle, probably switch back to that.

I know you like a go fast light setup, but I would bet you'd really enjoy a spotter. Especially for taking pics/video. It definitely helps on the solo longer range shooting setups.
I never wanted to carry the weight until a couple years ago, mines the atx 85, while not the light mini spotter, I never leave home without it

I do want one of the little swaros, just for taking pictures, or the little kowa

I do see the utility of having one for the reasons you mentioned

I do want one of the little swaros, just for taking pictures, or the little kowa

I do see the utility of having one for the reasons you mentioned
Also does wonders when doing Long range practice, and doing dope validation for ballistic trueing

I'll play...
Leica Duovids 10/15×50
Always on a Sirui carbon tripod with a ball head.

Leica Geovid 8x42 HD-B in a kuiu pro harness.

Rarely carry or use a scope anymore, but when I do it's a Leica Televid 77 that's older than most folks on this forum!

Last year was the first year I used a tripod for glassing. So far all I know is I have to much tripod and not enough glass. Definite game changer though. Its only money, right?:ROFLMAO:

20231028_103304.jpg

Hnthrdr

WKR
Moving towards:
For rifle hunts
NLx12’s
ATC
Slick 634
Tricer pan head
Can’t think of anything else I would need unless I’m hunting goats or sheep.
Bear, elk, mule deer, this will be ideal.

Archery elk I typically only carry 8x razor hd’s, might just carry my 12x though, no spotter,