glock 20 vs 20sf, did i mess up

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
So i just bought a glock 20... it felt fine in the store. But now the more research i am doing it looks like there is a sf model that feels better. Is this true? is there anyone the prefers the regular 20 over the sf version. i dont want to go and put a sf version in my hands now thinking i may have made a bad choice and ruining my day haha

this is a woods gun for me.

Outlaw99

WKR
I have tiny hands. I’m talking like, smaller than my wife’s, same size as my 9 yr old sons hands small. I have the regular frame 20 and I like it just fine. I’m not gonna tell you it fits me better than my 1911, but it fits me fine, I shoot it great. It’s not a competition gun, it’s a woods gun. I wouldn’t worry about it or over think it. If it felt fine to you in the store, I’m sure you’ll like it just fine.

FlyTheW

FNG
I also just got a G20 this year and had the same question. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I had read the Gen 4 G20 is the same dimensions as the SF of previous generations. They decided not to offer 2 sizes and just continue the SF size as it was more popular. So what you have should be the same as the SF size.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Bottom line is........it either feels good in your hands........or it doesn't. It sounds like yours does.

The first time I picked mine up in the store it was one of those lightbulb moments because it felt like it was made for my hands.

Gorp2007

WKR
The Gen4 G20 is the same size as the Gen 3 SF. It comes with extra backstraps you can add if you want a larger frame and replicate that standard Gen 3 feel.

OP
F
I also just got a G20 this year and had the same question. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I had read the Gen 4 G20 is the same dimensions as the SF of previous generations. They decided not to offer 2 sizes and just continue the SF size as it was more popular. So what you have should be the same as the SF size.

woooo you made me feel better... i was reading alot and saying to myself it didnt feel big in the storee. i didnt actually pick it up i have to wait a week to pick it up.