Go Karts. For Kids

Jakerex

WKR
Can someone provide me a brief education on kids Go Karts? I’d like to get one for my daughter for Christmas, but don’t have a clue where to begin. She’s 8 years old. I’d like something she can use now and grow into. What brands, cc, size, etc. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tahoe1305

WKR
I’ve been looking hard at the greenworks go cart. Discounted about $1500. Reviews (when used per directions) appear solid. Electric is nice too plus can detune via app to let them adjust. Considering for my 5 year old to grow into.

KurtR

WKR
Can someone provide me a brief education on kids gocarts? I’d like to get one for my daughter for Christmas, but don’t have a clue where to begin. She’s 8 years old. I’d like something she can use now and grow into. What brands, cc, size, etc. Thanks in advance

You talking racing carts or just mess around in the yard.

Soj51hopeful

Lil-Rokslider
The Coleman go karts they sell at tractor supply are pieces of poop. My boys are a little rough but nothing like I would have been with it at their age. I swear for every 20 minutes they run it I’ve had to work on it for 15 minutes. Re-weld the frame, tire spindles, broken sprockets, junk carburetor etc. etc.

Mt Al

WKR
I don't know details on brands now adays, but we did the craigslist thing, found a great one for our kids that just needed an hour at a small engine repair place and the kids had an absolute blast for a few years. Put a few rash marks on trees and some siding, but they became way better drivers, got some adrenaline out and they and their friends had a great time. When they outgrew it, we sold it to the next family.

Awesome idea and hope your experience turns out as good as ours did.

OP
J

Jakerex

WKR
Anyone else have any input?