Thompson Center Encore is finally coming back!

rabbithuntr

Lil-Rokslider
Another post said something about TC being bought by Hornady, if that’s true they know how to hype/build suspense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mojave

WKR
Especially on the last years of production. What a scheizzershow TC was at the end.

Another post said something about TC being bought by Hornady, if that’s true they know how to hype/build suspense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Somebody just posted in a comment on the T/C facebook page that Marty from Haus of Arms is the one reopening it. But I don't see anything hinting at that on the HoA website.

cerec_cat

FNG
Why did they stop making the encore? What were the issues with T/C as a company, did they stop producing everything? I have been out of the loop for a while

Why did they stop making the encore? What were the issues with T/C as a company, did they stop producing everything? I have been out of the loop for a while
EVERYTHING T/C ceased when Smith & Wesson decided they wanted to invest more in their semi-autos instead of keeping T/C alive.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

KenLee

WKR
S&W bought them. Produced some very accurate rifles. Chained the doors when they couldn't sell TC. Typical stupidity by S&W