GoHUNT Membership 1/2 off promo code

Buy the $150 annual membership and they’ll give you $75 in store credit (pts) to use in their store. They’ve stocked their store warehouse with the very best hunter-tested products.

Here’s the promo code: HUNTEXPO22

Membership is well worth it...Insider tool “Filtering 2.0” database queries show draw odds, success rates, public land percentage, trophy potential etc..available for all species in all units in most western states.

Included in membership is annual subscription to Gohunt maps..very comparable to OnX.

Free 7-day trial available as well at: https://join.gohunt.com/try/insider...mTvBXrutY8HR_UQ6E1D6VkgkjMN3cookaAhVeEALw_wcB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

archp625

WKR
Awesome deal. I really want to do it but their mapping cannot replace onx or basemap at the moment. I was told by them they are working on it. I live in the midwest and cannot see public private here.

TimbeHuntin

Lil-Rokslider
Halfway through my free week and I’ve dropped a lot of pins. Perfect timing!

OP
Peregrine1
Nice @TimbeHuntin !

Yeah makes sense @archp625 , they haven’t refined everything but still the single best paid resource I’ve found for maximizing my out-of-state (Western) hunting knowledge and experiences.

Here’s a very good deadlines chart I reference multiple times every year too which they keep updated:

OP
Peregrine1
And what do you get if we sign up through your link?

Nothing, just sharing the good deals because i think it’s an amazing resource and this a great community, might be useful to somebody who hasn’t tried it out yet

Buy the $150 annual membership and they’ll give you $75 in store credit (pts) to use in their store. They’ve stocked their store warehouse with the very best hunter-tested products.

Here’s the promo code: HUNTEXPO22

Membership is well worth it...Insider tool “Filtering 2.0” database queries show draw odds, success rates, public land percentage, trophy potential etc..available for all species in all units in most western states.

Included in membership is annual subscription to Gohunt maps..very comparable to OnX.

Free 7-day trial available as well at: https://join.gohunt.com/try/insider...mTvBXrutY8HR_UQ6E1D6VkgkjMN3cookaAhVeEALw_wcB

Thanks a lot! I’ve been wanting to join

etapia

Lil-Rokslider
Any idea if the promo is still good? I'm seeing invalid as I'm trying it today.

wmr89

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like it went away when the expo ended. Get60 gives you $60 in store credit.