Good Colorado Bull

Backyard

WKR
So many snarky comments lately. Some of the attitudes represented in this thread, and others recently, just flat piss me off.

Not every animal is as huge as a Jimmy John paid for animal and that's ok. Not every guy needs to hug the antlers just so we can internet judge the worthiness of the hunters animal.

I, and many others on here, appreciate seeing what others post. It would be nice if a guy could just post a pic and tell his story without being scrutinized or have the 12 year old level comments demeaning the animal or hunter.

Sometimes it’s how it’s interpreted. I asked because I wanted to get an idea of the size compared to his size. And the OP clarified that with additional pics that answered my question perfectly.
Settle down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JrCaps

FNG
Amazing bull. The EOL is devastating as is the Hybrid or OTM. Looks like *** Mountain. What can you share on the terminal performance on the EOL after butchering the bull?

Last edited by a moderator:

Laramie

WKR
Sometimes it’s how it’s interpreted. I asked because I wanted to get an idea of the size compared to his size. And the OP clarified that with additional pics that answered my question perfectly.
Settle down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And he shouldn't have had to. Kudos to him for humoring you but I sure as hell wouldn't. If he wanted to post those originally he would have. And what in the world does it change you knowing how big the hunter or the bull is. Appreciate it for what it is. A really cool looking bull with unique fronts. And as far as settling down, your headed the wrong direction.

JrCaps

FNG
1st rule you should learn here is to keep places and units to yourself or private messages please. I'd suggest you edit that out even if it isn't correct.
I wasn’t asking. I would have preferred to have this conversation with you in a private message and not in this thread. Just giving praise to a fellow CO hunter and looking for real life ballistic information. I didn’t mean to offend anyone, my apologies.

RCL

WKR
Congratulations on a stud bull with lots of character.
Love those fronts.