Google Earth help

Shrek

WKR
I don't know about changing the date but GE is a lying bitch ! That mountain that looks soooo reasonable to hunt on GE ISN'T ! :)

colonel00

WKR
What is it you are trying to do? At the top of GE is the timeline (looks like a sun rising over a mountain). With that showing, you can click the + or - or click the wrench to set the time scale.

OP
J

Jordan guyer

Lil-Rokslider
What is it you are trying to do? At the top of GE is the timeline (looks like a sun rising over a mountain). With that showing, you can click the + or - or click the wrench to set the time scale.
Okay thanks I will take a look. The spot I'm looking at is covered in snow

Yes hit the clock with a green arrow wrapped around it. Can toggle through past satellite images to get what you want.
For the steepness I like to go into the tools and change the terrain to 1.3 from 1.0. Seems more realistic with the mountains I see daily.

Scot E

Lil-Rokslider
Yes hit the clock with a green arrow wrapped around it. Can toggle through past satellite images to get what you want.
For the steepness I like to go into the tools and change the terrain to 1.3 from 1.0. Seems more realistic with the mountains I see daily.
+1. I do the same.

dieNqvrs

Lil-Rokslider
Acme mapper and different weather apps have different satellite images than GE.

JFKinYK

Lil-Rokslider
My terrain is set to 1.7 and seems pretty true to life. I like to over-exaggerate it a bit to avoid Shrek's problem.