GoPro Hero 4 Black and Garmin 64ST GPS

samj123

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good Evening Everyone!

I have a GoPro Hero 4 Black edition and a Garmin 64ST handheld GPS that I am wanting to sell.

Both are in nearly new condition.

The GoPro will come with everything pictured plus a 32GB class 10 micro SD card and an extra battery (2 total).

Asking $225

IMG_5373.jpg
IMG_5375.jpg

Here are a few of the features.

Professional 4K30, 2.7K60 and 1080p120 video, 720p240 video for super slow-motion playback and 12MP photos at up to 30
frames per second
Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® support the GoPro App, Smart Remote and more
Improved camera control and built-in video trimming lets you create and save short video clips right on your camera
Protune™ with SuperView™ delivers cinema-quality capture and advanced manual control for photos and video with the world’s
most immersive wide-angle field of view
Night Photo and Night Lapse offer customizable exposure settings for nighttime shooting

I would say that it is in 9.5 out of 10 condition.

The Garmin 64ST is in nearly perfect condition with just a few scratches on the bottom of the case. It has always had a screen protector on it so the display is in perfect condition.

Asking $250

IMG_5376.jpg
IMG_5377.jpg
IMG_5378.jpg

Here are a few of the features.

Sunlight-Readable 2.6" color display
Expanded Internal Memory 8GB
DUAL BATTERY SYSTEM Use with 2 traditional AA batteries, or the optional rechargeable NiMH battery pack that can be charged
while inside the device.Weight 8.1 oz (230 g) with batteries
Receive Smart Notifications* and pair with optional ANT+ sensors, such as heart rate monitor, Tempe temperature sensor,
speed/cadence, or use to control your VIRB action camera (64s/64st only)
Wirelessly upload data to Garmin Connect and view on smartphone, plus share activities as they happen with Live Track

Last edited:
OP
S

samj123

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lets get these sold!
This is a great GPS. Awesome to have for your western hunt and finding your way to that glassing spot in the dark.
$215 TYD for the GoPro
$240 TYD for the Garmin