Gov. K. Hochul (d - NY)

Beendare

WKR
NY got the government they voted in.

NY politicos defunded the police, went lax on crime- they literally catch and release. One report of a guy committing 90 crimes while out on “no bail.”

Mowata

FNG
You got that out of all that blaming and mumbling?
He was so juiced up, all I heard was screaming. Funny how nothing is ever his fault, probably because he cant remember what he said or did. All he can say or read is what others rote for him on his teleprompter. Sad!

NY got the government they voted in.

NY politicos defunded the police, went lax on crime- they literally catch and release. One report of a guy committing 90 crimes while out on “no bail.”
NYC got the government they voted in and we have to go along with it.......

Apex_2024

FNG
This man is a disgrace to all the American people that Live in NY that he swore on a bible to protect, he hasn't and now that National Guardsman have been moved in to check USA citizens not illegals is a disgrace he should be imprisoned for treason............

SWOHTR

WKR
News flash.

There have been NG troops in the transit system for years. used to walk past them on the regular in Grand Central. They wear body army and carry pistols. It’s also not uncommon to see NYPD SWAT and non-SWAT officers with long guns in and around the subways and the city.

I have been out for a long time, but I can tell you, that you probably don’t want a standard issue national guard troop ripping off rounds with an m4 in a subway station, regardless of the threat.

*zap*

WKR
This man is a disgrace to all the American people that Live in NY that he swore on a bible to protect, he hasn't and now that National Guardsman have been moved in to check USA citizens not illegals is a disgrace he should be imprisoned for treason............
I do not think she is a man although......