Great Items on Camofire today

I picked up 4 pairs of their 150g wool blend shirts. Pretty good price for that quality of shirt imo.

kpbrown31

FNG
Does their merino blend stuff still stay fairly odor free? Wasn't sure if I'd like it as much as a true merino base layer that has much higher than a 50% blend.

AKjon

FNG
Does their merino blend stuff still stay fairly odor free? Wasn't sure if I'd like it as much as a true merino base layer that has much higher than a 50% blend.
I find it’s similar to Kuiu, not as good as First Lite
Their merino blend shirt is one of my favorite pieces. I wore a SS base last season for almost a week and it was as odor free as could be expected. It is more comfortable on the skin that the Kuiu merino that I have. Best of both worlds in my opinion. Dries faster than 100% merino, but still wicks moisture and keeps you dry as you would expect merino to.

j33

WKR
Their merino blend shirt is one of my favorite pieces. I wore a SS base last season for almost a week and it was as odor free as could be expected. It is more comfortable on the skin that the Kuiu merino that I have. Best of both worlds in my opinion. Dries faster than 100% merino, but still wicks moisture and keeps you dry as you would expect merino to.
yeah I don't have enough time on it for it's wicking properties, it seemed better but couldn't say for sure, good to hear about your experience.

I find I might need to size up two sizes as I find I like longer shirts, First Lite has that sizing dialed. I usually run an XL (rarely a Large) and 2XL seems a touch short on BO shirt (similar to Kuiu XL) whereas the First Lite XL is perfect & longer than the others. This is on the 1/4 zip BO 150 hoody.

AKjon

FNG
yeah I don't have enough time on it for it's wicking properties, it seemed better but couldn't say for sure, good to hear about your experience.

I find I might need to size up two sizes as I find I like longer shirts, First Lite has that sizing dialed. I usually run an XL (rarely a Large) and 2XL seems a touch short on BO shirt (similar to Kuiu XL) whereas the First Lite XL is perfect & longer than the others. This is on the 1/4 zip BO 150 hoody.
I've always heard great things about FL base layers. I will definitely have to give them a shot one of these days

Wingnutty

FNG
I’ve actually not really liked first lites base layers. Chaffed me. I prefer outdoor research or smartwool personally

I have them all and then some. FL, Kuiu, BO, Smartwool, and Rab. For a $35 merino blend wool shirt the BO shirts are a great price. Especially if you can find them heavily discounted on BO coupled with a discount code and free shipping. Tough to beat.

I have a few of the ss 150 weight shirts I'd definitely say size up I typically wear between XXL and xl and the bo XXL isn't loose by any means

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk