Great Items on Camofire today

Does their merino blend stuff still stay fairly odor free? Wasn't sure if I'd like it as much as a true merino base layer that has much higher than a 50% blend.

Does their merino blend stuff still stay fairly odor free? Wasn't sure if I'd like it as much as a true merino base layer that has much higher than a 50% blend.
I find it’s similar to Kuiu, not as good as First Lite
Their merino blend shirt is one of my favorite pieces. I wore a SS base last season for almost a week and it was as odor free as could be expected. It is more comfortable on the skin that the Kuiu merino that I have. Best of both worlds in my opinion. Dries faster than 100% merino, but still wicks moisture and keeps you dry as you would expect merino to.

Their merino blend shirt is one of my favorite pieces. I wore a SS base last season for almost a week and it was as odor free as could be expected. It is more comfortable on the skin that the Kuiu merino that I have. Best of both worlds in my opinion. Dries faster than 100% merino, but still wicks moisture and keeps you dry as you would expect merino to.
yeah I don't have enough time on it for it's wicking properties, it seemed better but couldn't say for sure, good to hear about your experience.

I find I might need to size up two sizes as I find I like longer shirts, First Lite has that sizing dialed. I usually run an XL (rarely a Large) and 2XL seems a touch short on BO shirt (similar to Kuiu XL) whereas the First Lite XL is perfect & longer than the others. This is on the 1/4 zip BO 150 hoody.

yeah I don't have enough time on it for it's wicking properties, it seemed better but couldn't say for sure, good to hear about your experience.

I find I might need to size up two sizes as I find I like longer shirts, First Lite has that sizing dialed. I usually run an XL (rarely a Large) and 2XL seems a touch short on BO shirt (similar to Kuiu XL) whereas the First Lite XL is perfect & longer than the others. This is on the 1/4 zip BO 150 hoody.
I've always heard great things about FL base layers. I will definitely have to give them a shot one of these days

I’ve actually not really liked first lites base layers. Chaffed me. I prefer outdoor research or smartwool personally

I have them all and then some. FL, Kuiu, BO, Smartwool, and Rab. For a $35 merino blend wool shirt the BO shirts are a great price. Especially if you can find them heavily discounted on BO coupled with a discount code and free shipping. Tough to beat.

I have a few of the ss 150 weight shirts I'd definitely say size up I typically wear between XXL and xl and the bo XXL isn't loose by any means

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Back