Griffin GP7 suppressor

Has anyone used a Griffin gp7 suppressor?
I'm looking for a cheaper/ lighter option that'll handle 16" barreled magnums

Phineas

FNG
Finally got my gp7 after a fun filled 13 month wait. Love it!
i shot it on a Ruger American Ranch I have in 7.62x39 and it hit about 2” below and dead center at 100 yards versus shooting with it off.
I also shot it on a 10.3” 300 blackout rifle with subs and supers. Cycled fine, again, poi shifted about 2” down. Pleasantly quiet with supers and scary quiet with subs. No gas in my face either. I’m super impressed with this can.

mcr-85

WKR
I didn't see this thread before buy I have one. Mostly shoot it on my 22-250ai but I do shoot it on a 6.5x284 as well. I like it.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

mcr-85

WKR
No I like it. I have shot a bunch without a suppressor so everytime I shoot with them I feel like they are really quiet. I haven't compared it to any other factory suppressor but it sounds about the same as my home built F1 suppressors. My ears can't tell a difference.

I did have an issue with mine though. The baffles came loose and I had to send it back in. They fixed it, rewelded it, refinished it and sent it back to me. I think they had it for about a week.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Phineas

FNG
I'm pretty hung up on the GP7 or YHM Resonator R2
Very different cans. The GP7 is all steel, and direct thread. Cheaper and lighter.
The R2 has an inconel blast baffle, which is better if you plan to full auto the hell out of it, and it has changeable back end so you can adapt it to a number of different muzzle devices.

If you just want to shoot it on one gun mostly and you don’t feel the need to put it on in less than a second, the GP7 is the better option.

If you wanna be all tactical and stuff and put it on and take it off quickly and/or fire full auto, the R2 is better…but you’re gonna need an oven mit, cause they get hot! :)