Gun/shooting related online orders

Is anyone else experiencing super long order processing? I understand the covid delays and buying craze that is slowing everything down. I’ve made orders on March 28&29th at Natchez, Grafs, and airguns of Arizona rig up a new tikka I got. It’s april 10th and still haven’t had the card charged or gotten shipping notice. Just before that I ordered from Midway and stuff came in normal fashion. Anyone else been waiting this long?

TxxAgg

WKR
I ordered a new pistol and a new magazine and got both within a week. I was shocked.

Low_Sky

Lil-Rokslider
Is anyone else experiencing super long order processing? I understand the covid delays and buying craze that is slowing everything down. I’ve made orders on March 28&29th at Natchez, Grafs, and airguns of Arizona rig up a new tikka I got. It’s april 10th and still haven’t had the card charged or gotten shipping notice. Just before that I ordered from Midway and stuff came in normal fashion. Anyone else been waiting this long?

We’re all in the same boat. This is what happens when panic buying in the gun community meets social isolation guidelines that drive a lot of that shopping online, meets the rest of the country’s non-gun social isolation online purchases already stressing the country’s shipping capacity. Just have to wait it out.

I placed some orders yesterday and recall Brownells and Midway saying they’re about 8 or 9 days backlogged on shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Savage99

WKR
I don’t think my back ordered sportsmatch have hit the card yet. Ordered 3-24. I’ve yet to buy the rifle tho lol. I did get my vertical grip from Beretta super quick and a couple other parts/ammo orders took some time, but that was mid March. I wasn’t ready to buy my stainless lite when sportsmans had the tikka sale and now the swfa I wanted may not be in stock or on a tax sale until July. I’m just kind of trying to be patient. I hear ya tho.

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Yep, I ordered from both Natchez and Midway 2 weeks ago. Midway came in about a week but the Natchez still hasn’t shipped. Is there really that many orders or maybe the warehouse workers are off??

If I don’t here from them by end of next week I’m canceling and buying elsewhere.

Savage99

WKR
I ordered sports match from there 3/31 and they did not say they were back ordered?

I want to say it didn’t say out of stock when I ordered and then got an email that said they will ship once it gets to them. Don’t quote me on that tho.

Edit: here is part of the invoice. I went to the product page and it now says out of stock for the TO84’s. It let me order and the invoice shows they will bill and ship when they receive the item.

369e2999bb0fde8c9b137a6182e7a4fb.jpg

Last edited:
OP
E
I want to say it didn’t say out of stock when I ordered and then got an email that said they will ship once it gets to them. Don’t quote me on that tho.

I never got any email from them whatsoever. Not even an order confirmation. I’ve emailed them asking about the status and haven’t heard back.

wyosam

WKR
I ordered a new pistol from Buds and got it in 2 days. The components to load for look like they might show up in May or so. That’s alright, I can wait. I’m sure not going to buy any factory 10mm (it’s actually one of the few things left on shelves around here, but I have zero interest in handgun rounds that cost over a buck piece).

Savage99

WKR
I never got any email from them whatsoever. Not even an order confirmation. I’ve emailed them asking about the status and haven’t heard back.

Hmm, mine did go to the spam folder in gmail. I had to move it to my inbox.

Most things are sold out anyway . I was trying to order a carry pistol right when this started . Still waiting. Was looking for a home shotgun for the wife . Sold out.

I ordered brass and bullets from sheels and some other brass and stuff from Brownells and got shipping notification within 24 hours a few days ago. I ordered from Midway last night and it says expected delivery on the 22nd

OP
E
Just ordered a set of dies from Midway and already got the shipping notice. If Midway had what you want I suggest buying from them. 18 days later still no word from Natchez or Grafs.

snuzzo29

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered some stuff from Larue Tactical and Scheels last weekend and both shipped Monday. Put in an order with BCM yesterday and hoping it ships tomorrow.

Edit: here is part of the invoice. I went to the product page and it now says out of stock for the TO84’s. It let me order and the invoice shows they will bill and ship when they receive the item.

369e2999bb0fde8c9b137a6182e7a4fb.jpg

You won’t see your rings until early May