Gunfighters Inc Kenai sticking

hskrhntr

FNG
So after a couple days in Alaska last fall my Glock was sticking in my Gunfighters Inc Kenai holster. It took holding one side with my left hand and pulling like hell with my right to get it drawn. Glad I didn't run into an angry griz haha. Anybody had this problem? Have a solution?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JohnnyB

WKR
Had similar issue. Callled and they said to use a heat gun on the holster. That is what I paid them for. Using a Razco now and no issues.

stvnshnn

Lil-Rokslider
I used a blow dryer to work mine into a little better shape for my revolver. Took about 5 minutes, just be careful not to overdo it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before you break out the heat gun or hair dryer, make sure it's free of dirt/grit inside and hit it with a shot of spray silicone lube.

Last edited:
I used a hair dryer on both of mine. Just heat it up and push the pistol in a little (not all the way). This will loosen it up. I can’t say strongly enough, don’t push the pistol in all the way, just enough to get the trigger guard area to expand a tiny bit. That’s the part that holds tension. I believe they make it a little too tight. Better that as it can be loosened but not tightened.

Last edited:

11boo

WKR
For the price and the commonality of a Glock there is no reason for this. These things should fit like a glove.

Guess anyone willing to buy a Glock shouldn’t be too picky 🙈
I found it a little annoying too. But I have both of mine “tuned” to perfection so it’s old news and nothing that’d stop me from buying another.

I just got a new Kenai chest holster and a Ronin hip holster for my Springfield XDM elite 10mm. Both fit perfectly. They hold the pistol how they should (passed the upside down shake test) and draw easily and smoothly. No adjustment required this time. I wonder if they’ve made some minor changes based on feedback.