Gunwerks Bipod Review

Rockchuck

WKR
This is the best answer, for now. Not exactly light, but definitely not heavy. Certainly the most functional, but still needs better engineering to work out some glitches.
I agreed with this and is why I just bought one myself last week.

28bang

WKR
I use the wiser precision quick stix with the quick clip. Solid, and you’re already carrying trekking poles. Shot with it to 1,000 with no problems.

WRO

WKR
I've never used a Mod evo. But I have an atlas. What do you like better about the mod evo? Thanks

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Legs stack and change out really quickly.

Also I like the quick detachment system better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I just finished up my first NRL Hunter match of the year and I used the Gunwerks bipod. It worked really well and was quick to deploy and adjust. The height range really helped me get stable support in a verity of positions.

image2 (1).jpg

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Did the bipod use at the nrl hunter shoot gain lots more trust/ outlook than prior use or was it just slightly better
After using it at the match, I'm confident it will hold up to normal hunting use. A couple of parts of my prototype bipod showed some wear or got loose, so I'll give that feedback to Gunwerks. Nothing that caused issues, but I believe it could be improved to make it even more robust and durable.