Happy 4th.

*zap*

WKR
Best nation on earth celebrates it's birthday....

The Fourth of July marks the day that the Continental Congress, our revolutionary government at the time, met in Philadelphia and formally separated from the British Empire by declaring the thirteen constituent states of the United States of America to be “free and independent.” By any measure, this was an extraordinary feat.

Let Freedom Ring.....

Mojave

WKR
Served in the military for 20 years, I get penis envy over the hunting in the Yukon and NWT but their country is as ****** up as a soup sandwich.

Lived in 8 countries, and 17 American states. Visited about 40 countries.

Not a better place I have found.

Best nation on earth celebrates it's birthday....

The Fourth of July marks the day that the Continental Congress, our revolutionary government at the time, met in Philadelphia and formally separated from the British Empire by declaring the thirteen constituent states of the United States of America to be “free and independent.” By any measure, this was an extraordinary feat.

Let Freedom Ring.....
happy 4th Zap! thanks for posting that, good reminder and perspective.... i woke up this morning thinking the 4th was kind of an ironic holiday this year.... despite current events, that's still a shit Attitude.... the good years seem better with some bad years mixed in for perspective;)