Harness for a fat guy

I am 6 foot at 330 and am looking for a good comfortable harness that has some adjustment as I lose weight. The only one I have used is the big game harness that came with my stand and don't mind it but it's hard to get it set right around my legs and stomach. Anything you guys have found to be "comfortable" for a safety harness?

Hmm. You got me by80#.

I use a rock climbing harness with a lot of adjustment. XL petzl that is made to go over a lot insulation. It will. Do up to 44 inch waist

ODB

WKR
Not sure what you are using as an energy absorber, but construction fall protection harnesses can go up to 420 lbs. they have plenty of options for buckle styles

As important as the harness is what you will do once you fall. Don’t forget that part.

Wapiti1

WKR
Hunters Safety Systems has one rated to 400lbs sized to fit big guys. As noted, make sure your tether is adequate, and have a plan to get down. Mine is to flail wildly for 30 sec, cuss like a sailor, and then cut the tether if I can't get back to the ladder. My harness has a little knife attached to it permanently.

Jeremy

*zap*

WKR
I have an ABC climbing harness that adjusts from around low 40's" down to low 20''s....simple harness but well made, I believe the military uses them. Pm me if your interested.

dtrkyman

WKR
Make sure your stands are rated that high, be careful and enjoy your hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunter Safety System will do you fine. I have a large and I have 34 inch waist and I should have got the medium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like my Summit Seat-Of-Pants harness but I'm not sure what the weight rating is. I'm 6'1", 270 though and it has a lot of adjustment left.