WTS Harris Bipod, Kifaru, SG, GG, OR, Sea to Summit Stuff Sacks and more...

CCH

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Still cleaning out. This is a real hodge podge of stuff, so check out the whole listing. Paypal F&F or +3% preferred. Shipping included to lower 48 via USPS First Class Parcel unless buyer wants to pay for something else. School starts up next week, so my usual next day shipping may not happen. Combine items and save some money. Still have items from previous listings and will work deals on those as well. Open to reasonable offers, but sorry no trades. Please PM me to claim.

Harris SLM Bipod: Good condition SOLD
IMG_1477.jpg

A-Zoom 20 ga. Snap Caps: New in packaging. Two per package. Have a few. $7.50 shipped per two pack.
IMG_1491.jpg

Wiebad Mini-Tac Bag w/ Cabela's Rear Rest Bag: Like new. $45 shipped for both.IMG_1475.jpgIMG_1476.jpg

Kifaru Guide Lid: Excellent condition SOLD
IMG_1478.jpg

Kifaru Pullouts, Chamber Pocket, and Mesh Belt Pouch (?): Great shape. One XL and one large along with the chamber pocket which is 5" x 9.5". The mesh pouch appears similar to the belt pouch with the same attachments on the back and measures roughly 8"x10". SOLD
IMG_1483.jpgIMG_1484.jpg

Stone Glacier Hydro Holster Foliage (looks light gray): Like new. SOLD
IMG_1486.jpg

Granite Gear Sil-Nylon Flat Pouches Medium: These are in good shape, but one needs some cord for a zipper pull. SOLD
IMG_1481.jpg

Sea to Summit Event Compression Bag Large: Great shape. SOLD
IMG_1485.jpg

I have run out of file room, but want to keep this in one post, so let me know if you want photos of the rest.

Outdoor Research Lightweight Stuff Sack: 12" x 5.5" Good shape. SOLD

Thermarest Neoair Pump Sack Large: Great shape. SOLD

EZE-Lap Folding Diamond Hone: Older, but good shape. $12 shipped.

MSR Hydration Kit: New in packaging. $12 shipped.

And, phew! I'm done... for the moment.

Last edited:

JoeRjolin

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Ill take these. Pm coming.

Kifaru Pullouts, Chamber Pocket, and Mesh Belt Pouch (?): Great shape. One XL and one large along with the chamber pocket which is 5" x 9.5". The mesh pouch appears similar to the belt pouch with the same attachments on the back and measures roughly 8"x10". $40 shipped for all.