Hawkins Long Range Hybrids in 35mm and for Medium Length Actions

HawkinsPrecision

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
We get a lot of questions about our Long Range Hybrids for 35mm scopes, as well as configurations for medium length actions.

While we are still unable to make those in house due to current high product demand levels, we do have a solution!

Chris at Long Range Customs has been offering 35mm Hybrids for some time and is now set up to offer Hybrids for Medium/XM actions. He is a stocking dealer and can get Long Range Hybrids for either or both! Reach him via his Facebook page or at: [email protected]

IMG_1075.jpg

ChrisAU

WKR
For anyone on the fence, Chris was great to work with and he has on hand inventory. 35mm highs on the way...wouldn't ya know my AG I ordered 3 weeks ago looks just like the one in the OP, and I wanted an excuse to use the same scope LOL

+1 for excellent service from Chris. I’ve ordered several sets of 35mm rings from him and have had great transactions and communication with all of them.

ChrisAU

WKR
Got mine in the other day, love them. Waiting on stock from AG to finish build. But, here’s a tid bit most Roksliders want to know. These are Rem 700 high’s, 6-48 screws. You could cut a little weight changing the level top for a regular one too.

395E4B93-F09E-47A8-8060-8CBC672EBCFA.jpeg