Hay

This isn't bragging just amazement. After a summer of endless rain, we got the last of our hay into the barn. Small squares over 1070 in 60# bales . The last three years have been less than 400 and having to buy to get through spring. A whole family endeavor makes things like this possible.

That is some good hard work right there. We used to put in hay every year for our Grandparents farm. 1000 bales of similar 60 lb rectangles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This isn't bragging just amazement. After a summer of endless rain, we got the last of our hay into the barn. Small squares over 1070 in 60# bales . The last three years have been less than 400 and having to buy to get through spring. A whole family endeavor makes things like this possible.
congrats on the fruitful harvest. that's great to hear. it's been a tough few years.

Tobe_B

Lil-Rokslider
Always a good feeling to get that hay up. Glad y’all had a good rain season and put up some extra. I’m working through second cutting now. Our year started off promising but we’ve dried our considerably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk