Healthy addictions....

Apollo117

WKR
I am definitely addicted to investing my money and letting it grow long term (15-25 years) with index funds, 401k, a few stocks I like and a ROTH IRA. We live on a tight budget now and plan to build up to the point where we are living on passive income from rental properties and dividend stocks to have my money make me money. Currently we are saving 40-50% of all income to go into investments each month. It's money I won't see now, but when I do see it, it will have exponentialy grown.
If this counts as an addiction, I'll pass on the rehab.

CX5Ranch

WKR
A few of my addictions
24c993dde1167e60faec1b9856195555.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Krell

FNG
Best "addiction" to have. That's not even alot of hats could be much worse tell her.

DavePwns

WKR
I still do that now, and I'm retired but I'm a fairly active trader. But it's not really an addiction for me.......I just enjoy it.
It's a thrill seeing your net worth grow without doing any "work" , you just have to have patience and confidence not to pull out your investments when they fluctuate down. It's very addictive, especially if you swing or day trade.

Dukejb

FNG
My wife used to give me grief about having too many bamboo flyrod‘s but than she realize that whenever she would go on a rant, I would just go buy another one. It seems to work out best when we both stop paying attention and stop counting.
abc6c6f67c7f833d8e9dda06b5b0ce2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought another one yesterday (8’ Leonard). She knew it was a bucket list rod for me and was mostly fine with it. Although she did remind me this morning that between the fly rod and the new GSP puppy that I’ve spent over a grand this month.

Btaylor

WKR
I just bought another one yesterday (8’ Leonard). She knew it was a bucket list rod for me and was mostly fine with it. Although she did remind me this morning that between the fly rod and the new GSP puppy that I’ve spent over a grand this month.
To which the only appropriate response is, " I know, right. Good thing I caught 'em both on sale" 😁

BluMtn

WKR
Your little collection is nothing, my last count I have over 6,000 caps. Many dating from the 70's and 80's when anybody connected with farming gave out hats. When I was racing snowmobiles in the 70's and early 80's I use to trade a lot of hats, so I have acquired a lot of old hats from companies that are not even in business anymore,

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
Your little collection is nothing, my last count I have over 6,000 caps. Many dating from the 70's and 80's when anybody connected with farming gave out hats. When I was racing snowmobiles in the 70's and early 80's I use to trade a lot of hats, so I have acquired a lot of old hats from companies that are not even in business anymore,

lol..........Yes, 6000 is a lot of caps. I wouldn't even want to have to count that many of anything, except dollar bills..

I have about 150 pairs of socks, maybe more.

...Growing up I usually had one pair of shoes and a couple pairs of socks at any given time. Smelly feet at a high school sock hop scarred me for life. 🧦

Finally a reason to use the sock emoticon! :giggle:

ODB

WKR
I have a major hat addiction, and axes. i collect and restore vintage axes. and Antlers. And ammunition. lol

Funny you say ammo...when I was a kid, we were always starving for ammo. We’d be at the farm and we’d want to shoot and...no ammo. When I grew up, I made it a policy to buy a box or two of ammo whenever I was in a gun store. So, I’ve got a ton of ammo, bought over many years a couple boxes at a time. Now when I want to shoot, it’s just a trip to the garage and voila! There it is...