Hello from Australia

jbspec

FNG
Hello all
My passion is hunting the magnificent Sambar deer throughout their range in the spectacular forests and mountains of south eastern Australia

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Let me be the first to say, welcome mate. Awaiting some of your hunting stories from down under.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

H'n'F

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome from Wisconsin, USA from a fellow backcountry hunter contemplating a move to Melbourne. I'd love to hear about the hunting and backcountry adventures there in SE AU!

Welcome, mate.

A few Aussies getting around on here. It's a good spot for information about all the gear we get excited about. A few of the North Americans are starting to understand just how good we have it down here in terms of hunting!

Mojave

WKR
G'day from New Mexico. I used to live in Canberra and hunt Sambar south of Kosciusko National Park. I don't know exactly where, as we always drove there in the dark and normally drove home in the dark.

I lived on the North end of town in Harriston and worked at the US Embassy. Shot F-Class at the Canberra rifle time, and we had two kids there.

Was a great final tour in the military.

Miss Australia alot.