Idaho FNG

ChanceB

FNG
Hey everybody, long time lurker like a lot of you. Cut my teeth hunting in southern Utah and recently made the move up to south eastern Idaho. Love all big game but Mule Deer are my passion. Excited to get to know everyone here and learn some things along the way.

Hey Chance! I don't live in Idaho, but I have family right on the border of eastern Idaho and it sure is gorgeous! I'll be up there in October for the OTC mule deer hunt.

OP
ChanceB

ChanceB

FNG
Hey Chance! I don't live in Idaho, but I have family right on the border of eastern Idaho and it sure is gorgeous! I'll be up there in October for the OTC mule deer hunt.
Beautiful country for sure! Good luck this fall.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new ID member.

Eddie

N8H

FNG
Welcome! Used to live on that side of the state while going to school. East idaho has just about everything one could ever want, all within a short drive. Man do I miss it. Enjoy!

OP
ChanceB

ChanceB

FNG
Welcome! Used to live on that side of the state while going to school. East idaho has just about everything one could ever want, all within a short drive. Man do I miss it. Enjoy!
It really is a sportsman’s paradise. Thank you!

Reactions: N8H

EricBender208

Lil-Rokslider
I’m in Moscow until may then I’m headed to kuna. Can’t wait to be back in South Idaho.