Hello from Sacramento!

chevy_dog

FNG
Hey Roksliders - Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan and I live in Citrus Heights, CA, which is a suburb of Sacramento. I am a member on other sites as well, but I noticed that this forum has a lot more to offer in gear reviews from some veteran hunters.

I hunt everything. Have a blind in Colusa for ducks and geese, some private land south of Sacramento for turkeys, ducks, geese, and coyotes. I hunt the Trinity Alps each year for blackies, backpacking in for multiple days into the boonies, and I go out of state each year for mulies, elk, and antelope.

Looking forward to chatting with you all, and hopefully, can meet some of you some day. I will start out by posting up a story of my Trinity Alps hunt in the stories section, and may follow up with it with the Wyoming hunt.

Shoot straight
-Ryan.

BTW, I am 30 years old married with three children and enjoy long walks on the beach (just puked in my mouth a little there, sorry).

Starting to feel like Denver Co around here. All the Cali folks are moving in..... =-) Just kidding. Welcome aboard. sounds like you are doing well already. Always good to have more folks on here.

Hi Ryan. I was born and raised around there and lived in the heights for awhile. Welcome! I'm heading back up there in the spring or summer.

Hi Ryan. I was born and raised around there and lived in the heights for awhile. Welcome! I'm moving back up there in the spring or summer.

Starting to feel like Denver Co around here. All the Cali folks are moving in..... =-) Just kidding. Welcome aboard. sounds like you are doing well already. Always good to have more folks on here.

Actually, we have a 1.5 year plan to move to Fort Collins...Neighbor! lol. Seriously, we are getting the hell out. Already put some applications in. Colorado may be the next California, so it may seem like I am moving from one bad state to another, but Colorado is just way too gorgeous to not live there, and the big game hunting is much better. My wife is on board, and she can't wait to make the move.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Actually, it was this site that led me to purchase my Stone Glacier pack. Very nice gear reviews here. Thanks.

Wow, we may need to round everyone up and have a CA get-together. Looks like quite a few of us aren't too far apart here.

Back