Hello from SW Idaho

H82miss

FNG
Hello everyone,
An FNG from SW Idaho here. A friend of mine introduced me to this site a couple of weeks ago and I have quickly become addicted. I love all the gear reviews and all the great pics. I have hunted mule deer since I was a kid but have never harvested a wall hanger. My goal is to shoot something worthy of hanging on the wall within the next 5 years. It doesn't have to be a monster, just a good representation of the species that I can be proud of. The road to this goal may be long but I believe it starts here. Over the next few years I plan to acquire the high quality gear I need, locate potential areas, fine tune my shooting skills, and most of all.. get my lazy, overweight, 40 something body back in fighting shape to allow me to get back to where the big boys live. In the meantime, I will read and study endlessly the posts from the members here who get out and get it done. I will probably read more than I post, but will contribute when I have something worth sharing. I have 2 young daughters (7&9) that like to hunt, shoot, and fish and I enjoy posting pics of them and the stories of our adventures. Anyhow, I look forward to the next few years, learning, planning, and getting to know you guys and girls.
Thanks for having me,
Doug

Welcome Doug, you sound like you are well on your way to accomplishing your goal. Glad to hear of your daughters enjoying the outdoors too.

Back