Hells Canyon service shout out

I ordered a Hells Canyon tikka mag in January 2023. Worked through a fit issue with Mike by phone in late January.
Shot the rifle all year since but was either using the factory mag or single loading.

Used the HCA mag in October on a hunt and found out the rounds were hanging too low in the back to chamber round 2 of 3.
Called up Mike who answered in person, discussed. He had an idea what it was but asked me to email him and then he would get a gen 2 mag mailed to me with a return label because he was positive the gen 2 would fix whatever was going on.
Few days later I got the gen 2 and sure enough it fixed the issue.
Sent the original back, Mike got back to me a few days later and said the internal front and back springs were reversed (which is what he suspected or a weak spring).

I would have been just as happy if he had asked me to disassemble and explained how to switch the springs.
Great service, never a question if I did something to the mag, never asked me to pay the difference (gen 2 is higher priced). He took the fastest and easiest route to a solution he knew would work.

I know others have posted positive things before but I felt obligated to post again because of his excellent service.

Flyjunky

WKR
I ordered a Hells Canyon tikka mag in January 2023. Worked through a fit issue with Mike by phone in late January.
Shot the rifle all year since but was either using the factory mag or single loading.

Used the HCA mag in October on a hunt and found out the rounds were hanging too low in the back to chamber round 2 of 3.
Called up Mike who answered in person, discussed. He had an idea what it was but asked me to email him and then he would get a gen 2 mag mailed to me with a return label because he was positive the gen 2 would fix whatever was going on.
Few days later I got the gen 2 and sure enough it fixed the issue.
Sent the original back, Mike got back to me a few days later and said the internal front and back springs were reversed (which is what he suspected or a weak spring).

I would have been just as happy if he had asked me to disassemble and explained how to switch the springs.
Great service, never a question if I did something to the mag, never asked me to pay the difference (gen 2 is higher priced). He took the fastest and easiest route to a solution he knew would work.

I know others have posted positive things before but I felt obligated to post again because of his excellent service.
Mike built my 6.5-284 last year and he is awesome to work with. Btw, my the rifle is a serious shooter.