Help finding a jacket

Gman12

Lil-Rokslider
I hunt opening week of elk archery season in CO each year. We hunt over water holes so we are not moving around after we reach our spot. We normally have about a half mile to a mile hike in the dark of the morning to reach our stand. Normally, the temperature is in the mid to upper 30's. Coming from the southeast in early Sept I guess my body is not adjusted to the cool mornings since it is in the 90's at home. For whatever reason, I get cold much easier on this hunt than at home in December. We stay in a cabin so we are not back packing in to a remote camp so weight is not overly critical.
I hate to sweat on the hike in so I usually just wear a long sleeve merino wool shirt and pack the rest of my layers in my back pack. I have been wearing a couple of layers of fleece, (pullover and a jacket) and then a Sitka Traverse Cold Weather Hoody on top. On cooler mornings I add another layer or two and look and feel like the Michelin Man which sucks and still get cold. I don't want a loud puffy jacket.
I would like to find a jacket that I could pack in along with a heavy fleece pullover and be done. Something warm for stationary hunts but with a western camo pattern, A jacket that is warm but not too awful heavy. I don't think anything by Kuiu is going to work as it seems their gear is focused on active hunts. I looked at the Sitka Kelvin Down WS Hoody and thought this was my best option that I have found to date but am concerned with how loud it might be? Any other suggestions or recommendations?

nnotch

Lil-Rokslider
If your a Sitka fan take a look at a shell type jacket with windstopper....cutting the wind really makes a difference...
I run merino base layer, fleece, and either puffy and/or softshell jacket