Help me pick a multi-purpose cold weather boot

BLK74

FNG
Can anyone point me in the direction of some options. I am looking to replace some 8 year old Meindl Ultra Light Hunters. I am looking for a late season boot for a mix of stalking and tree stand hunting in Pa for whitetail and muzzleloader season. I liked the Meindl because they were reasonably warm and light. I would get cold when sitting a few hours. It seems many insulated boots now are only 200-400g. Is the insulation better now? I typically wear a sock liner and mid-heavy weight merino wool sock.

I would like a reasonably light boot with at leas 400g of insulation for temps 10-40 that are 8-10” in height. Less than $400 is preferred.

Motown

WKR
I’m also in PA and have been wearing my Crispi Wild Rock’s now for a few years and love them. They are the most comfortable boot I’ve ever worn and mine are only 400g and my feet only seldomly get a little cold after long sits. I know you said $400 as a budget, but for an extra $70 your feet will thank you!

I'll throw the Schnee Granite in the mix for you too. I have a couple of different pairs of different insulation weights. I've tried alot of books and these are by far my favorite 'heavy duty' (compared to my trusty Salomon) boot.