Help…what out performs the Sirui VA-5 video head ? But not an arm/leg in cost …

Looking to upgrade head to swaro spotter. Have had issues with va-5 head lately that required warranty parts. Looking for something beefier

CLP

FNG
Looking to upgrade head to swaro spotter. Have had issues with va-5 head lately that required warranty parts. Looking for something beefier
Do you have a ball park budget? First thing that comes to mind is the Outdoorsmans pan head. I’ve used it for years in a lot of environments and it seems pretty bombproof. It’s definitely out of line with the cost of the VA-5 though.

stratofisher

Lil-Rokslider
What problems were you having? I noticed that the VA-5 Doesn't clamp tight on my ATX-85 arca swiss foot if run without the plate. Was hoping to save some weight, but disappointed that the advertised capability doesn't work. Holds alright with the base plate. Just curious your issues.

Matt G.

WKR
What problems were you having? I noticed that the VA-5 Doesn't clamp tight on my ATX-85 arca swiss foot if run without the plate. Was hoping to save some weight, but disappointed that the advertised capability doesn't work. Holds alright with the base plate. Just curious your issues.
If you pull out the screw that tightens the plate you can adjust it tighter on the VA 5 head...

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk