Hey Luke

60x

WKR
Luke where the heck did your bear thread go. Meant to post when I got time but can't find it. Anyway seen you got snow. I was wondering cause right after I read you were leaving I started to see some snow on lazy mountain. I guess it just a reminder of where we live. Sounds like the two of you had a great time. Cherish the moments. You two are lucky to be able to share in the things you enjoy so much!!

luke moffat

Super Moderator
HAHA here ya go man:
http://www.rokslide.com/forums/showthread.php?17983-Packrafting-and-grizz-hunting

Thanks for the kind words....we love to get out and backpack as much as we can. Its funny folks love sheep hunting and its not just about killing a sheep to them but being in the mountains, but then they only go for 10 days annually. Why not go even when its not in season right? :)

I think I've been snowed on 3 of the last 4 years in June. We got a 60 miler in 5 days coming up here in about 10 days followed by 4 more days of backpacking right after that. But the trip I am really looking forward to is our 8-10 dayer (depending on how adventurous we are feeling) that should be a minimum of 110 miles....should really help us get in shape for the up coming hunting season! Just nice to be outside enjoy His creation as much as we possibly can, and then try to share it to some degree with others.

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you 60x! It was still a good time, albeit a little chilly :) I was thinking I had gone wimpy over the winter bc my feet were so cold this time being wet on the float back. Then we hit the truck and the thermometer said 37 degrees, so I felt a little tougher :)

HAHA here ya go man:
http://www.rokslide.com/forums/showthread.php?17983-Packrafting-and-grizz-hunting

Thanks for the kind words....we love to get out and backpack as much as we can. Its funny folks love sheep hunting and its not just about killing a sheep to them but being in the mountains, but then they only go for 10 days annually. Why not go even when its not in season right? :)

I think I've been snowed on 3 of the last 4 years in June. We got a 60 miler in 5 days coming up here in about 10 days followed by 4 more days of backpacking right after that. But the trip I am really looking forward to is our 8-10 dayer (depending on how adventurous we are feeling) that should be a minimum of 110 miles....should really help us get in shape for the up coming hunting season! Just nice to be outside enjoy His creation as much as we possibly can, and then try to share it to some degree with others.

I can't wait!