Hi there

brerud2

FNG
I stumbled onto this site a couple years ago searching for info about elk hunting. I have been hunting, fishing, camping, pretty much anything outdoors my entire life. I never really had the desire to go spend my time learning the ins and outs of the elk hunting game for myself. I've been on a few really fun out of state hunts for deer, turkey, and several waterfowl hunts but most of my out of state travels in the past 10 years have been on big fishing trips. Then my 2 boys started to get more and more into hunting and don't really care about Canada fishing as much as I do so we started talking about hunting trips. Living in northern Minnesota spoils them on the whole fishing thing. Then Covid happened and the border closed. Elk hunting and possibly other western big game hunting is now the focus and that's whay I finally registered and posted.
I am having more fun experiencing these things through their eyes than I ever would have doing it for myself. We had an awesome early season archery elk hunt last year even though no shots were taken. Had several close calls and one small bull should have gotten an arrow sent at it but that's all part of hunting with 2 teenagers. We're looking forward to this season!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie