High blood pressure

Mine has creeped up over the years. I have a CDL so I get a physical every other year. One of my coworkers recommended beet powder and apple cider vinegar. You mix one scoop of beet powder and 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar into a nalgean bottle of water. I would drink this every morning for about two months before my physical. Wound up with better numbers than my last visit. Got the powder from Amazon. 5DDD01B1-DA04-41C8-B161-94C5B964FF88.png

OP
N

nam1975

Lil-Rokslider
Mine has creeped up over the years. I have a CDL so I get a physical every other year. One of my coworkers recommended beet powder and apple cider vinegar. You mix one scoop of beet powder and 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar into a nalgean bottle of water. I would drink this every morning for about two months before my physical. Wound up with better numbers than my last visit. Got the powder from Amazon. View attachment 250307
How many points did it decrease?
I’ve started garlic supplements and cinnamon tea. Pretty good info that both help.

The blood pressure cuff at the doctor's office is accurate. Doing it the old fashioned way is also accurate. Critically ill patients that have their blood pressure taken every 15 minutes are connected to an electronic machine/blood pressure cuff. No healthcare provider ever stops to take a manual blood pressure reading on these patients because the machine is accurate.

My next $0.02. Buy a stethoscope and a properly sized sphygmomanometer. The technique to check a manual is exceptionally easy and much more accurate.

Below 140/100 is the target, but you really want to strive for 120/80.
A normal blood pressure is BELOW 120/80.