WTS/WTT Hilleberg Soulo Tent w/ Footprint - Red Label - 4 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyguy

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hilleberg Soulo for sale in Green. Only used on one overnight. Unfortunately just not the right fit for me. Was hoping I could make it work but being 6'6" tall it is really tough to find a right fit. Comes with ground sheet / footprint.

$800 free shipping conus. Paypal or venmo, buyer pays any fees. May consider trade for Allak 2 , Jannu , or others. PXL_20210703_182054155.jpgPXL_20210703_182103118.jpgPXL_20210703_184430655.jpg

SINCE THE SOULO’S FREE STANDING construction allows it to be pitched almost anywhere, and since it is remarkably light and tremendously strong, it is ideal for almost any adventure. During its development, nearly every tester found it perfect for whatever trip it was used on. Mountaineers, both recreational and professional, will take to its strength and low weight, as will backcountry hunters and winter campers. Bicycle, motorcycle and paddle tourers will choose it for its free standing simplicity and compact packed size. Backpackers in all seasons, long distance trekkers, and weekend hikers alike will be drawn to its light weight and integrated vestibule, and ski tourers and ski mountaineers will appreciate its snow load handling. Tall users will love its length, and all will appreciate its remarkable overall roominess.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
At 6'6" you need to find a Kaitum. You'll be cramped for space in any of the other tents you mentioned. You'll be contacting the inner tent walls at your height.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
T

Tyguy

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
At 6'6" you need to find a Kaitum. You'll be cramped for space in any of the other tents you mentioned. You'll be contacting the inner tent walls at your height.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the input. I may have to go that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.