Hmmm

I need a waterproof and mold resistant material that can stand up to use and abuse (including UV exposure) for years to come. It's for a bar cover so I can just cover up the top with all the bottles of booze on it and seal out dust, dog hair and other crap that collects quickly unless I put the bottles away. Measurements 30" wide X 60" long X 20" high with a locking drawstring around the bottom (or elastic back if there's one that won't rot out). Prefer a brown color to hide dirt. Anyone wanna make this thing for me? If so, PM me a quote. :)

IMG_3270.jpg

Last edited:

Ranger619

WKR
If you have a canvas shop (I know kind of a dying breed) in the area you could check and see if they have the material they use on semi trailers for tarps. I don't know what it is called, but I could stop at my local shop and get the name for you if you want. I had the black part of my Timberline pack wear through from use with a Bikini frame, and the canvas shop used this black rubber/tarp like material to fix it. He handed me a scrap piece and told me to tear it, impossible to tear by hand. It would last for years for your intended use, plus having the canvas shop make the cover it would fit very well. Let me know if you need me to get the name of it.

• Banned
OP
Where's Bruce?
The sailmakers and canvas companies here are all gone now. Where can I get this material?