Hoffman Explorer vs. Schnees Granite

HoffmanBoots

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
While in Alaska I stood in the creek for three hours straight skinning my bear and then had to walk through 6” of marsh for 1.5 miles. My feet never got wet at all in my Schnee’s Granite II boots. While I have never had the Hoffman boots (nor will I ever, due to their poor customer service), I have owned the Kenetreks. I never had the boots leak on me. However, the leather rotted completely through on both boots within two years. I felt they should have lasted much longer. That’s the reason I went away from Kenetreks. The Kenetreks were very comfortable and completely waterproof though.
Hi Jacknifejc
Not sure how you try to contact us but we are always open to talk to our customers. In fact, I speak with many hunters with questions and would love to chance to talk to you. Best way to get a hold of me is to call direct at 208-784-8153.
Jim Hoffman

I would like to retract my statement about Hoffman’s poor customer service. I had a good visit with Jim Hoffman today. He is a great guy with a passion for people and his business. Thanks for taking the time to visit with me Jim.

NABG Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I just received a pair of the Schnee's Granite II 200 Gram and all I can say is...WOW! What a boot. The looks, quality, fit, stiffness...I can't imagine a better boot. I have multiple pairs of Danners and Asolos, Muck boots, Lowa, and Schnee Hunters and the Granite's are my new favorite. I needed some more ankle support due to an injury and these seem perfect!