Hope this is legit

Man that is crazy. Everything appears to be “in stock” on that website. When I check the Arcteryx website it shows limited stock and sizes available. I want to pull the trigger but it seems a little too good.

It's gotta be bullshit. The website is just slapped together. Wish you the best but be prepared...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I think they need to use spell check next time
6e67947bf65e2e37885567978b960e45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gjviii

Lil-Rokslider
i'd stay away as well. its was just 'updated' yesterday. i've seen a lot of these 'template' style websites popping up recently another example lacrossejunkiesshop.com

The IP location shows in the middle of the ocean.

Sportsman

Lil-Rokslider
You should monitor your credit card closely. I'd worry about fraudulent charges as much as not getting the gear.

It seems odd to me that I am able to add 99 size large atom hoodies to my cart, yet there is no option to select a specific color...

Vandy321

WKR
There is Nigerian Prince that needs to route his fortune through a bank in the Caymans and is willing to give you $6.4m USD to facilitate the transaction...send me you're email and I'll put you in touch...figure we can go halves

MadDawg

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a 32$ rain coat in kryptek pattern from AliExpress just for kicks and Im honestly impressed. it has pit zips and everything and it hasn't leaked yet!

OP
J

JWP58

WKR
I can say this ain't legit. Its coming straight from China lol. Oh well, at least my wife is excited to see how bad I got ripped off for being a sucker for deals. She hopes it's a doll size jacket like you see some people get....so theres that.

I can say this ain't legit. Its coming straight from China lol. Oh well, at least my wife is excited to see how bad I got ripped off for being a sucker for deals. She hopes it's a doll size jacket like you see some people get....so theres that.

That’s awesome haha!