How are you all deleting your threads/posts?

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I'm not seeing the delete thread option anymore on the full site for classified listings, something changed as I was able to last week but now it's not an option.

You should be able to lock your classified thread? We did this for SEO reasons. The rest of the forums should be the same as before.

Just a classified ad that has sold. Previously could click edit and then delete with a reason box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Just a classified ad that has sold. Previously could click edit and then delete with a reason box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were one of the very few that deleted them. So we are going to use it to our advantage now. You can close your ad so it fades away. The rests of the site stayed the same.

You were one of the very few that deleted them. So we are going to use it to our advantage now. You can close your ad so it fades away. The rests of the site stayed the same.
The close feature works for me now. The other frustration is when you are searching for something. You search for "Leica spotting scope" for example, and you have to wade through many sold item. Will the closed threads also appear in a search? Why not delete vs close or just have Rokslide delete all classified over say 12 months old.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
The close feature works for me now. The other frustration is when you are searching for something. You search for "Leica spotting scope" for example, and you have to wade through many sold item. Will the closed threads also appear in a search? Why not delete vs close or just have Rokslide delete all classified over say 12 months old.

You can set the ordering to date over relevance, which should help some. Not sure why the search doesn't show the changes in styling for the locked threads.